Tuesday, November 15, 2011

VNS Turned Up to High

11/3/11
In an effort to stem the raising anxiety and depression, I had the VNS turned up to 2.25 mhz. It was way to much. Pulled me out of the depression, however I had to eat constantly around the clock. Every 1.5 hours. And I was in a losing battle. I  kept losing weight and that was not good. Weight at 124 was not good. I went in to the lock up and decided that since it was a hospital, and if I had some kind of reaction, well, I was in the right place. The first day I had foods that I had not had in a long while. Had a interaction with aspartame. It was in some kind of juice product.
But I learned other things. I could eat
  • potatoes
  • chicken
  • tomatoes 
  • rice
  • promise breakfast spread
  • bananas
  • unfiltered water (lol)
  • pork
  • ham
So some foods that I had been avoiding because I wanted to have less starch, less inflammation, less Candida growth, less gas in general, I could eat it, just sparingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment