Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Therapist Sheldon: A blessing

This therapist was a blessing. I prayed that
  • what ever I was to tell her that it would come out correctly,
  • that it would be perceived correctly,
  • that I would hear the answer correctly, not jumbled up in my antidepressant mind
  • that I would hold whatever she told in skecpticism until proven elsewise.
But she taught me an energy balancing technique that I had heard in massage about 18 years ago called tapping. Also I know that she has been in many different situations and worked with many illnesses to warrant what she says maybe the truth. In dealing with this illness over the years I have run into so many people who did not understand that yes, it was affecting me mentally with depression and anxiety, but it had physicality as well. She understood the link, right away. Thank God! So many people think that the physical is a psychosomatic response from the sick individual, instead of it being all one illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment