Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Super Sensitive

Nov.1
I am super sensitive to many things as evidenced by what happened yesterday here in hospital. For the first meal I could only eat the carrots. The breaded chicken, mac and cheese, cake had to be sent back.
In the mean time the jello-(fake colored and aspartame) and the instant tea caused a type of anxiety. The anxieties came on shortly after consuming the foods and cleared about one half hour later.
The new medication, Xytol , was given to me as antihistamine. I did research to determine if I could get a cheaper source for it. I found it listed on a Canadian pharmacy as a psychotropic drug affecting mood. This coincides with some comments made by Dr K. and other information that I have found. Antidepressants are commonly used to control allergic reactions.

No comments:

Post a Comment