Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thought Bubbles: Character development?


My continued suffering of this disease is developing several character traits that I have shortage of. Namely, I have suffered enough from the inside sources of my pain, I will not accept others trying to judge me, or cause me guilt. After all it is my acceptance of that guilt that makes it legit. And it is that way with the inner pain as well. We are getting there.
Another is, I am in this for the rest of my life. A fight to the end and I will fight. It challenges me. I take that challenge and run with it. 
No one, nothing, except God knows what I have suffered as I lay crying, drove crying, tears streaming down my face. So I have that quite power that gives me strength. 
Now I must learn to defuse from the whole concept of "depression is me". It is just a part of a splendid person that I have become. 

No comments:

Post a Comment