Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thought Bubbles

I am claiming a new step in my healing process. In recent weeks I have had to put myself back on antidepressants. I was off of them for almost two years. Due to another health crisis, allergies, the depression as depression did not emerge, but as anxiety. Yes, different side of the coin, but the same disease. On many occasions I asked all my relatives, friends and church buddies to pray. I know that prayer works, for I have studied it for years. I may not have used it as often as I should have though. Here is one of those emails that my cousin, April, co-ordinator of several Good News clubs in the Jacksonville, FL area wrote me.:

Janet, 

I  have been praying for you and David & did so this morning, and will continue.  Here is a verse that has lifted me out of discouragement and despair: Just keep claiming it and praise the Lord!  God is doing big things in your life and the enemy just hates it!  Speak these Scriptures out loud and sing to the Lord your favorite hymns, it brings the Lords presence in and dispels the darkness.

P.S. 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, Thou wilt revive me;  Thou wilt stretch forth Thy hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Thy right hand will SAVE ME!!!!  The Lord WILL ACCOMPLISH WHAT CONCERNS ME; (my Husband, my job, my allergies, my depression, etc.)... 

Dear Lord, I thank you that you are Janet's keeper, the shade on her right hand...protect her from all evil; He will keep your soul. 

P.S. 121:5 & 7. In my trouble I cried to the Lord, and He answered me.

PS. 120:1.  Ps. 145:18-20 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth.  HE WIILL FULFILL THE DESIRE OF THOSE WHO FEAR HIM; HE WILL HEAR THEIR CRY and WILL SAVE THEM.  The Lord keeps all who love Him....

Read Ps. 91:14-16, & Ps. 55:16-19a, put your name in the verse.  I am sorry I am so busy.  I have a very big Children's Ministry Conference Sat., all day.  But I will still be remembering you Dear One, Jesus never fails!!!!  This web site is 
awesome biblicalrestorationministries.orgit has a lot of very powerful, helpful Biblical teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment