Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turning off the VNS

It has occurred to me that the VNS device maybe hindering the quality of life. I still suffer the symptoms, depression and anxiety are still there, but constant hunger is there, immensely. The VNS device causes that when there are mitigating circumstances, meaning that when there are food allergens and other chemicals that are affecting me, then, yes it works. It always puts out the shock that puts serotonin into the brain. It is how the body receives the  extra serotonin with other factors involved. Other factors
  • medications, 
  • food,
  • psychological preconceptions of fear of what has happened in the past,
  • environmental things.
Maybe I need norepinephrine instead. And I have a problem with histamine. I found this link to a Canadian lab. Why American doctors, mainstream are not offering this test is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment