Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thought Bubbles: Rejoice Today? you Bet!

Rejoice Today!In this small prayer study that I read I ran into something most inspiring to day. It had to to with several Bible verses. I think that you would like to know about when just faced with the wall of fear, overwhelming depression and chaos:


He is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble Psalm 46:1

His is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer Psalm 18:2

a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head Psalm 3:3

fullness of joy Psalm 16:11

faithful in all His words and kind in all His works Psalm 145:13

merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness Psalm 86:15

my light and salvation Psalm 27:1


So when the fear, chaos and blind terror that is depression and anxiety keep the above in mind, sister and brothers! We will win!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment