Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Anxiety or Pork Loin? Holloween Indigestion?


10/31/11

I am in the hospital today because I am suffering from some kind of anxiety attack. I ate something which I don 't normally eat: pork loin. Small piece. It started just after the meal and continued afterwards throughout the early morning hours. Since I could not determine where the shortness of breath was coming from, I thought that it was coming from the new drug Xyzal. This is levocetirizine dihydrochloride that I posted about before in another post.

Here at the hospital I have suffered two more attacks.  Just after consuming other foods that I have eaten that I have not eaten recently. Colored jello (aspartame) and instant decafe tea. Then they gave me a pill that I have had no experience with. That I will have to wait to see.  It is pantoprazole, or protonix. It is supposed to help with acid in the stomach. I should hope so. They are pumping me full of acidic things here.


I ate the remainder of the pork when I got home from the hospital, I think it was anxiety. 


No comments:

Post a Comment