Friday, November 25, 2011

Allergic Friends

In fighting depression, allergies or whatever. I have seen the support of people around me grow as I speak of the diseases. Now sometimes I become fused with the idea that I am only an allergic, depressed person, but this fusion is what is part of the problem. I am many things. One is a friend to others suffering. As I get information that others are suffering the illnesses then I begin to have hope that I can survive the constant brain whizzing and brain farts.
Erica, a friend at work is about, or more, allergic than I to things.  Her insights support me in this battle that I fight on a daily basis. She has the same balance problems that I have. Same weird thought placement. Trouble spelling, typing, even speaking when the allergies are in abundance. To know this is happening to someone else and they are willing to share the information with me is very supportive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment