Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Anderson Allergy-Sarah Vaviso

Oct 26
I saw nurse practitioner Sarah V.  at the allergy practice today. My testing showed no mold problems, but huge dust and dust mite problems.  But that does not change the symptoms that I have been having.
Good news:  they have shots that will help control that. The pill that would help would be Singular. So on to tomorrow. They will continue testing for food problems.

The testing only tells if I am allergic to it. The test does not tell them the intensity of the reactions. What I feel inside. They said that the ear problem could be unrelated. I will see. The ear popping happens in the morning after I have slept all night on an unprotected mattress- no allergenic protector. Balance problems all day.

CT scan of sinuses came back OK.  I would think that that would show up if the problem was a permanent one, not allergic in nature.
I want to email Doris Rapp people. And find someone here in Orlando that I can go to. Trained by her, or her people.

No comments:

Post a Comment