Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thought Bubbles: Your Birth was not a Mistake!

I have just finished reading Rick Warren's The Purpose Driven Life. I have read it before but this time it speaks to me so much more. When I wake up depressed-from breathing mold, or a reaction to foods eaten, or to chemicals used the day before, I have to keep in mind what I read on page 22.




                                    YOU ARE NOT AN ACCIDENT
YOUR BIRTH WAS NOT MISTAKE OR MISHAP, AND YOUR LIFE IS NO FLUKE OF NATURE........
YOUR PARENTS MAY NOT HAVE PLANNED YOU,
                              BUT GOD DID.




Yes, God did. He is developing me like an old time photo. Pieces of me making sense, developing, a little at a time. In the "dark room" of life a truly amazing piece of artwork is developin' :me! I am here for Him to develop. All that I ask of Him is to tell me the food, mold, chemical that has cause the current problem, and I will trust Him that It is probable that that is the culprit. 
For years I could not believe that I could be affected by so many things. But  if I leave the substance alone and then retry it later and the same thing happens, well, what am I to think? It does develop trust in God, in one's self and in the science of I have tried this and this is the result. It develops character to endure through the depression, ear popping, loss of balance, weird thoughts, itchy skin and blurry eyes. It shows me that even if I have all of these and more, it could be worse. 




thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com
www.nicktimeflyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment