Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Mangosteen is a No NO!

I have been drinking mangosteen tea by Good Earth for about six months. A lot each day. Now I have read that it can block the working of histamines  in the body. Since I have allergy problems anyway, I will leave it out completely for a while.

 Histamine increases the permeability of the capillaries to white blood cells and some proteins, to allow them to engage pathogens in the infected tissues.[3]


I will just go clean. No tea less stevia either for a while. Mangosteen forever, stevia for a few days.
Later same evening:
I read more late last night that histamine is indeed the bodily response to the allergens. OK, so does that mean that the anti histamine action of the mangosteen is OK if you suffer allergies, I mean at least one does not have to resort to taking antihistamines  in drug form when fighting allergies? Confused for now. Will continue research for now. 
thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com
jkmatthews100

www.nicktimeflyer.com
                                                                                

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment