Monday, September 26, 2011

NOSK nose air filters

In reading Doris Rapp's  Brain Allergies: Is this your child? I have come to the conclusion that I am allergic to many things. I will pick up my food sensitivities test tomorrow. But I already realize that dust plays a part of the situation now as well. Probably pollen as well. I have not been tested for these as yet, but red burning eyes, and runny nose tell the tell.
So I have ordered a product from NOSK. It is a filter that fits up the nasal passages and blocks some, but not all of the allergens. But it is a great product if one does not expect a total cure. It is comfortable, and can be rinsed and cleaned and dried to use again. Cost with express delivery is about 40 USD, nosknose.com Trapping all allergens from the air is hard. I tried to stuff a small sliver of cello foam up the nostrils to see if that would work for the mold. It did, but it was very difficult to breathe. But it did work. The small openings in the cello sponge trapped the allergens, but I could not breathe well when breathing out. In was hard enough, out was almost impossible.

thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com for silhouette artwork

www.nicktimeflyer.com tea party history for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment