Sunday, September 4, 2011

Current symptoms of this dis-ease.

Right now I have these problems:
Ears that pop as if they are be coming full of something or are getting infected
eyes are burning constantly
Crotch is burning and discharging. This burning has gone on for about 3 weeks and when I tried yogurt and garlic suppositories the burn, somewhat decreased, continued.
I have tried a douche of oregano oil. It seems to have helped. (Oregano helps for the immunity and mold issues-editor) One quart of filtered water and about one teaspoon of oregano oil
White cottage cheese-like substance on the inside of my mouth in the morning, more cheese-like when stressed, more spit like, but white and thick when not stressed.
I have food allergies, environmental and sound and smell sensitivities,
I need live blood microscopy to determine what else I might have.
Originally posted before 11/2/10
thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com for silhouette artwork
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkmatthews100?feature=mhee for silhouette artwork video showing me at what I do best!
www.nicktimeflyer.com tea party history for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment