Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pest Control the Natural Way


I am extremely allergic to pesticides. Living in Florida causes me no headache in the house with roaches and fleas.  Mostly roaches for the pet products that keep the cat free of fleas don't seem to harm me if I don't touch them. There is no smell to those products. But if I try to "bomb" the house with Raid, or another rather cheap brand, well even wrapped up in plastic clothing and wearing goggles and a hat and mask I get sick. Just about a half hour worth of breathing through a mask and I am sick for three days. Intense depression and anxiety. So I have not sprayed for about 6 to 8 months. I can't take it anymore. In the rainy season it is simply horrible in the amount of roaches that are in and around the kitchen and bath. I am not a dirty person, it is just an old house and Florida conditions. So I am trying something else.
Something called  eco-friendlypestcontrol (link below)
Here is the email from them:


Thank you for your enquiry.Our products are naturally based just for sensitive accounts like yours.The roaches themselves are very bad for allergies and other respatory problems.They have a dandure that stays in the air. Like I said our products are natural so they have a slight smell. It smells a bit like rosemary and thyme. The product line we use is "ECO Smart" @prentiss .com and Mother Earth @BASF.com. you could contact them and do a little more research. You do need to know that being natural it will take a while to kill the roaches.Even the strong stuff doesn't kill them right away.
    Thanks Eco-Friendly Pest Control.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Janet Matthews  wrote:
This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.eco-friendlypestcontrol.com/ from:
Janet Matthews
I have severe allergies, and am very sensitive to many smells and chemicals. Is there a way that I could check out how your product would affect me before I have you treat my house? It is now over run with roaches and I have had it, but am afraid that if you treat it and I am unable to live in it for any length of time, well, I would have done myself a disservice. Please help me.

and from the Envinico website
Dear Ms.Matthews,
Thank you for contacting us.If your pest management professional can provide you with the name(s) of the Eco smart product they are using then we can direct you to the correct product page on our web site.

Sincerely,
Rob Cooper
  
thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com


www.nicktimeflyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment