Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Allergies and Chiropractic


The chiropractor is adjusting my neck differently now that I told him about my allergies. After new X-ray, he put a new treatment protcol into effect. It seems to be helping a great deal. There is a bone in the neck that controls many functions dealing with what is directly affecting me, allergies and depression. That bone is the atlas. It is completely off center almost one eight of an inch. This is quite a bit and causes severe allergies to flair up. It is helping me in the mold,pollen and dust fight. Apparently the tendons in that area are either non existent in me, or very weak. We are addressing that in my neck. 



For silhouette artwork:   thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com
For children's book:        www.nicktimeflyer.com   (tea party history)




No comments:

Post a Comment