Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Safflower Oil


As I write this I suspect that one of the ingredients for the bread that I baked has caused a new depression. The depression does not  have the itchy feet as the mold allergy induced depression does. But I do believe it is a "new" food. New to me, not eaten before. That food is safflower oil. It is the only new food that I have had in the last 36 hours. I have come to realize that if I can find a new food in my recent eating history leave it alone for three days and try it again and have the same results, then if I have been careful enough to isolate all the other foods that have been consumed to just "known" good foods, it is very probable that the new food is the culprit. I ate the offending food, safflower oil, three times in two days. It is the only new food in the diet at this time.
By "known" I mean all other foods are known to me as safe foods, not causing an allergy induced depression.
thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com
www.nicktimeflyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment