Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mold Allergy

I have read Doris Rapp's book Brain Allergies:Is this your Child?

It has opened my eyes to my problems. All sorts of foods have caused problems, now I have tracked mold to my problems. I spoke to my friend Linda at M&M Vitamins today, Sept 4 and when she heard that I am allergic to penicillin, she said that of course I would be allergic to mold.
August 30th I had my blood tested for food sensitivities. I will know more in about two months when I see the doctor again. At the time I was tested I asked to be tested for mold. The test that had that day did not test for mold, and they did not quite know what to do for my question about mold. I know they knew about mold, but they could not draw the blood and will have to send me out to have the blood taken. But they do not trust a big outfit like Quest to do the mold testing. They want Genova Labs to do it. Even with testing the food sensitivities may not show. Parameters may be set to high. I may be sensitive to such a small amount that they can't test for it.

In order to get through the shift at work poured Oregano oil on a cloth and sniffed it and rubbed it on the bottom of my nose around my nostrils. It brought clarity, reduction of all symptoms.  Weather conditions were rainy and moldy.

I have determined to have the air ducts and air conditioning unit cleaned. It probably is full of molds and allergens.

I checked this out September the ninth. I had the ducts and interior of the unit checked. No mold nor Build up of dust. But the quality of air needed to be up graded to a higher, more purified state. I bought a portable air purifier-heppa based. I was told that ozone makers, that is the ionic breeze type only make ozone. One should not breathe ozone. 



thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com
www.nicktimeflyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment