Monday, September 26, 2011

Natural Allergy Relief

There is the European herb butterbur which is as effective as a popular antihistamine in controlling symptoms of hay fever. Now I don't have hay fever, but the antihistamine effects should help in quelling the other effects of the allergy of mold. I have not personally tried this herb -yet.

I am now on another regimen, which I rotate in order for the body not to build up resistance to any one.
  • Oregano oil
  • homeopathic remedy histaminum hydrochloricum 6 c from WholeFoods
  • homeopathic remedy Bio Active Homeopathic Mold Antigens from Dr. Mueller's office. Probably available on the web somewhere.
  • Golden Seal herb.
  • Chiropractic care. Dr. Isaac has moved the Atlas bone and given me a isometric exercise to strengthen the right side of the posterior neck. He showed me the x-ray where the Atlas bone was about 1/8 of an inch out of alignment. He positioned me on my left side and then applied pressure to the correct area the bone slid into place. But it came out over time. Yes, I knew it would, because the muscles around it are used to it's old position. So the need for exercises to strengthen that area to keep the bones in place.
thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com for silhouette artwork

www.nicktimeflyer.com tea party history for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment