Monday, September 12, 2011

My Depression is back

It seems that the combination of food sensitivities and mold allergies is having its affect once again. The weather is drying out, but not completely dry yet.  It seems that any moisture in the air is triggering the mold again. Could be even the dripping in the shower that provides enough moisture to have me suffer. I know that sounds nuts, but I will say that when I visited John's house that had a flood this last week my feet itched painfully for the 10 minutes that I was in the house. I know that sounds crazy, but what else can I attribute it to? It was the same type of itching that occurred all last week when I was standing in the wet or moist weather out at work. Who can say that an itch that occurs  at one time is caused by the same condition the next time. It just occurs in the same place, or near the same place. It feels the same, same intensity and when I leave the areas the itching stops. I notice the itch stopping about five minutes after I leave the areas.
I proved to myself that it was airborne, what ever it is, pollen, mold, chemical. I can leave the area at work and go indoors to air conditioned area, and within twenty minutes the anxiety and depression leave, the itching stops. If I leave an area, like John's house, the itching stops as well. To night, even with an air purifier going in an open room (door to rest of house open) the depression returned. Tied a hanky around my face and now I do feel better. It has been about half an hour later. My house is not well sealed, but it is inside, much better than outside in the moldy air.

Next day, AM see the post for 9/13. Safflower Oil. Sometimes two different allergic reactions are going on at the same time. As I come up from the mold allergy I have a reaction to safflower oil. So, the diet must remain very simple.

thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com

www.nicktimeflyer.com
jkmatthews100

No comments:

Post a Comment