Saturday, September 10, 2011

Thought Bubbles: One Year after


When dealing with the ongoing struggles and uphill battles that life brings us one has to remember that those of us that have gone on before are all ready there with Jesus. The coming month is the anniversary of my niece's death. She suffered depression and we still don't know what she died from, but not from suicide.
That we live now in the present with God, the Great I AM. It is a present designation, here and now. In depression this is what matters. To concentrate on here and now. Not yesterday in the horror of the anxiety and depression attack that happened, or tomorrow in what the weather may bring ( for I suffer many allergies, some weather induced-mold allergies), but the now. It is now that God IS. So take heart, I will fight for the now, for that is all that I have strength for, and all that I was made for.

thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com



www.nicktimeflyer.com
jkmatthews100

No comments:

Post a Comment