Monday, September 19, 2011

Depressions are from Mold and Airborne Pollutants

Letter to Edna:


I have learned that the depressions I suffer are triggered from food sensitivities, and airborne ones. Mold, dust, pollen are some of them. I am being tested for these as you know. I am taking homeopathic tablets for now. And wearing a mask at times. Looking into filters to wear in my nose. I just don't really want to take the medications  like Allegra, or Benadryl. Just might have to in the future, but after having half a life full of antidepressants, I really hate to get involved in another round of drugs, no matter if just over the counter.
I will keep the job for now and be on the lookout for a new one. But I love the one I have, just the out door conditions are the pits for now.

A woman at John's job is going through gluten problems. Now he wants me to give her information about what I am going through. I think he is finally believing that I have a real problem with what I have going on with me. I have been praying for his eyes to be opened to see the situation from a new point of view. Thank God!

He had a leak in his bathroom that let water flood into his study. I mentioned that I was greatly bothered by the moisture in that room last week. I itched greatly for the few minutes that I was in that room. He took great care to clean and dry that room out and today I could at least move in the house with out the same itchy skin problems. I did not dare go into the room yet. But the house smelled different, not moldy like last week, but not totally clean either.



thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com


www.nicktimeflyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment