Sunday, September 12, 2010

Too much stress

Mom had her heart pacemaker battery replaced sometime in mid August and that took up the last two EMO's. This was very stressful for me, and her. She survived and thrived! We did not give her any antibiotics and she did not have an infection either. We tried to give her the pain medication, but she was allergic to it and her throat swelled up and scared me and her as well. So we took her off of that as well. When the doctors checked her after the surgery she was healed up fantastic. They both said that she was doing great and to continue to do what we were doing. So I started to cook for her. This added more stress for me. At the same time it was starting the silhouette business. This stressed me out more. Well, all this stress brought on the depression again. So when I started to go down low, I requested a weeks vacation.
As I destressed and started to heal, I got several projects done. I made my biking shorts out of cotton spandex, I planted my garden, I visited the Orlando Museum of Art, I tried to bake some type of bread-like food out of flax seed and psyllium husk and that is still in the oven. I bought a book by Dr. Asa Andrew and it is called Empowering your Health and I am reading it on my husband's IPAD. It is right up the same way that Dr Dan is taking us, but it also is a great support mechanism to read and re-read.
I made a video statement to Dr. Dan. He is celebrating his tenth year. That was yesterday. I am suffering a yeast infection. I think that this yeast infection is all through out my body. So I am going to talk to DR. F about more detox and anti-candida supplements. I have been taking oil of oregano and it has helped.
The VEGA chocolate tastes more chocolate than the "green vegtable" taste of green vibrance. You mix it with water, or almond milk and if you have a blender you can add low glycemic fruits or stevia. If you put psyllium husks in it it becomes thick and filling like oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment