Sunday, September 12, 2010

Current symptoms to tell Dr. Fernandez.

Right now I have these problems:
Ears that pop as if they are be coming full of something or are getting infected. My
eyes are burning constantly, and the vision is from time to time blurry.
My crotch is burning and discharging and I have tried yogurt and garlic suppositories and the burning is somewhat decreased and the discharge continues. I am douching with oregano oil. One teaspoon to a quart of water.
There is white cottage cheese-like substance on the inside of my mouth in the morning on my tongue , more cheese-like when stressed, more spit like, but white and thick when not stressed.
I have food allergies, environmental and sound and smell sensitivities,
I need live blood microscopy to determine what else I might have. I have read that heavy metals cause the yeast to become stronger, to become entrenched so that it can not leave the system. I need to detox.
When all or any of these symptoms occur the depression occurs again, and again. But I will learn to control it somehow.
Added 11/24/2010:
When the depression comes another symptom is that the body needs to be kept warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment