Sunday, September 26, 2010

Re introduction of carbohydrates

  • I can't get rid of the bullet on the left. Sort of like the yeast/mold (Y/M) in my body. Dr. F said to eat more carbs to maintain my weight. So I have, but this morning I have thicker spital than normal. This occurs when the Y/M is in asendance also yesterday I worked long hours. Stress from the long hours can cause it as well.
Kathy, my friend at work told me to look up Dee Simmon on the net. She is person that makes a product called Green Miracle, and alkalizing the body. I guess I will have to spend the extra money for Green Viberance  a green product. She, to my knowledge, does not make that product, but Dr. Dan has told me about it and suggests it. It is about 80 dollars a canister. One can lasts a month. Sigh. good health=money, but I feel so good now.
Dr. Sadek is scheduled for November sometime. I now realize that I need to adjust the VNS device. When I have all the diet pegs in a row, the device has less to fight against and overstimulates the brain, and this in itself causes anxiety and super multitasking and not enough deep sleep. I need deep sleep to recharge the ol' batteries in the body.


No comments:

Post a Comment