Monday, September 13, 2010

I saw Dr. F today.

I need to see how much lead is left in my body. Over the last year I have read many times that heavy metals in the body will inhibit the friendly bacteria in your gut.This was read in Prescription for Nutritional Healing page 298(forth edition) That the friendly bacteria will not grow.This allows yeast and other parasites to grow. I have lead in my body. Why can I not be tested to see just where the level is. I need to know. I thought that is what Dr. F would do today. To continue to detox. At least to check the level. But right now he is evaluating just what is to be done. I can see that that needs to be done.
I have also read at least three times that the test for yeast, for the blood test, can not always be trusted. Period. One time was in a booklet entitled The Candida Yeast Syndrome and is by Ray E. Wunderlich ,Jr.,MD. It is A Keats Good Health Guide. Now that I need it prove a point, I can't find the booklet to put in front of the doctor to have proof of this untrustability of the blood test. Another source, I believe, was the UltraMind website written by Mark Hyman. MD. Now I can not find the page. This is frustration beyond belief. And another place was on the internet at a website that was run by a woman chiropractor. Now I can not remember her name. But I read this. I am not going to say that I am always right, but come on, why not just retest me and see where the level is?
I know that I am not a doctor, but I would like to know why I can not retest to see just where the level is at. I have suffered enough. All of it is not in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment