Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chocolate

I can not handle chocolate. Apparently it triggers the yeast. I have heard it said by people having this problem before, but never put it to myself, I mean related my problems to chocolate. Well. Let's be clear about this. Felt good yesterday and into the evening, had chocolate Vega before I went to bed. Sleep was light, but that is because of the VNS being turned up to high. I had another chocolate Vega this morning, and brother, I tell ya, I am suffering again. An to think of how I used to eat the stuff. I looked back into the blog and I used to think that the chocolate would help me get through the depression. I know now that it sets one up for a fall if one has yeast.
Linda Allen states that to avoid it altogether.
Check out the post for 1/20/2011. I had been eating chocolate for three days before a huge fall of emotions and depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment