Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I began Green Vibrance

Yesterday at sunset, after my evening meal of Mahi-Mahi, that I had at Hooters, I put a scoop of this green powder into a glass of water, and drank it on the way home. The water turned almost black, it was so green. I have heard from Dr. Dan that energy increases and that the product, being pure green energy from plants, alkalizes the body.
This is what my friend Kathy says about her product that she bought from Dee Simmons. This product was here and available immediately, so I bought it. Let's see if it stops the Y/M symptoms.
I had my latest lab test and am high in sodium, and low in Vitamin D. This product has vit D in a different form than what I had on my turntable of supplements that sits in my kitchen cabinet. So if it can be absorbed in a new way, well then maybe my vit D level will rise. It has been off for some time. Lack of Vit D causes depression as well. I live in Florida and am out in the sun for quite a bit everyday and thought that the sun would supply my Vit D needs, apparently it does not. When I supplement it with over the counter capsules my breasts hurt. Vit D is stored in fat tissue. I had always thought that  I did not need the Vitamin if the place that stored it hurt when I took it. But this fact is not held up to the light of truth if the test says that I lack the Vit. (vitamin D)




These are Janet’s other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment