Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Promotion at YFCC

On Sept the 4th I went to Lake Mary City Hall grounds and signed up for the Market that takes place every Saturday. In preparing for this show I became overwhelmed and perceived that I was getting in over my head in responsibility to too many things. Whether just perception or reality, I started to go down.
Over the past three weeks I have prayed, asked for Gods leading hand, called doctors, pled for relief, threatened of going back on meds, gone on vacation and rethought what was going on in my life.
I saw Dr. F yesterday when at the promotion. Something he said stuck in my brain. He said 'Remembering what it was like makes fear trigger it (more depression)' It has stuck in my brain. It seems that his insights hit every mark at just the right time. When my brain is struggling, struggling to literally 'breathe life' it convinetly forgets what nugutts of truth others have given it and holds on to the negative instead of hoping on the positive. Why? Is it set in a holding pattern? or What?
Dr Dan gave me a chance to help in his practice. To thank his patients for their patronage. I did silhouette cutting that you can see by clicking here.The poster advertising the event and showing my before and after photos is here
It seems that when I see myself in a video, I can see what others see of me. They can't know what mental pain I am going through. At the same time I can get out of myself and see that there is another world besides my painful mental thought. Weird. and Insightful.



These are Janet’s other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment