Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thought Bubbles:Releasing of Fear

I have been through Fear Hell this week. 
  • one doctor thinks the thickening in the left breast is indicative of something serious. But on three past thermograms the breasts are increasingly improving.
  • my job is proving that it might not provide the needed funds for the household bills
  • this puts the money that I am using to buy supplements back into the household budget.
  • I know what is the cause of my depression is, now how to stop it. I do not want to take shots from allergists, for fear of what it might do to me. Look what the antidepressants did.
  • the food sensitivities test came back and I am allergic to cow's milk products, goat milk products, egg, both egg white and yolk, cranberry, shellfish, all forms of wheat, sunflower seed, peanuts, rye,sesame seed, and garlic.
  • I  still suffer the mold allergy that, even though I have not been tested, know that I have. 
So I am in the " I will not live in fear, dear God" mode. Enough fear, doubt and anxiety. Just enough. Pull back and rest in My arms is what I hear God saying. Rest, things will work out. I have your back He says. I led you through two insurance claims this last year to provide the funds at this time. If I can do that, you know that I can do anything.
And I take His hand and go out on another day, to share His love with others.
This is what I have to think about: I am so involved with what is happening to me that I can not see that there is a world outside of me. I have to see it, to see that others have their problems too. They live inside their heads as well, seeing their world through their problems.


www.thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com  for silhouette art work
www.nicktimeflyer.com    for tea party history for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment