Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thermagram Is Good

I recently had a thermogram and it came back much improved from the first one I had so, I wondered why Dr. Mueller wanted me to do a mammogram. He wants to give me hormones. My regular OBGYN, Jean Christiansen,  says she disagrees with the hormones and wrote me a script to take the mammogram if I want to. He says that there is a thickening in the left breast, this was on 9/30th or there abouts, the thermo was done on 9/15.  The twenty year experienced Carol Chandler, 836-709-9565, www.aculakeland.com said it was a good report, and wanted to know what I had done over the period from 6-25-2010  to 9-15-2011 to so change the results. I told her that I completely changed diet, life style, and products in home and this was to fight depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment