Friday, October 14, 2011

Steroids brought into the fight

Started steroids on the 11th. It was a shot given in right buttock. Outside the next day. All most unbearable. Using oregano and filters as well. Into the tunnel to breathe every so often. I must get through this. There is no other financial solution.
Bible passages: the Lord is my rock. I know He is here with me now.
The allergist seems to be extremely unfair with his new patients and for their first visit he makes them pay any funds left to pay on their deductible for that year. Mine now would be about three thousand dollars. I am punished because I have been healthy this year. And the statements of collection agencies and 90 day payment deadlines, they are scary and means this place is expensive. I want to gather information and pray about this.
I have prayed and decided to call and talk to them at Dr. Anderson's, and  have spoke with them this morning and only need the co-pay-60.00 to see them on the first visit. It is scary because my mind continues in panic/anxiety/depression mode from  the allergy.

No comments:

Post a Comment