Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ann Frahm's Battle

I am battling other issues besides depression as well. Life is not a one issue affair. I have a thickening in the left breast. I am studying the Gerson Therapy (in hopes of finding relief from my constant allergies) and also have run across the story below. It was in an email sent to me by a friend.
I heard Ann Frahm speak years ago. She had a book out on how to rid of cancer and 
had followed with a book how not to get cancer. She had chemo and 5 weeks to live.
She was cancer free at the end of those 5 weeks!
You have to read her story! http://curezone.com/diseases/cancer/cancer_anne_frahm.asp
She and her husband have a clinic in CO. Please refer this to anyone who has cancer and its
affects on the body!  She was leaching the chemo and had fungus from head to toe from all
the antibiotics.  Perhaps something from it will help you.
I have her books but its been years since I skimmed thru them. She has or had products to
sell too.

No comments:

Post a Comment