Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ER in the night

I can not tell if it was the steroids, or just what brought on the racing heart. I had my husband drive me to the ER the night of Oct. 17 into the early morning hours of the 18th. I did not get waited on that night so after breathing cleaner air, or what ever caused the anxiety, depression and palpations passed, I signed myself out of the hospital and I an my husband came home. What a tiring night, stressful morning. I looked up what the prednisone does and it could cause depression and racing heart. So I went to the primary care doctor the next day. He wanted to give me xanax. I told him I would take the scrip, but not fill it. I don't intend to. After 17 or 18 years on those drugs, what would I want to mess with those again? I stopped the Prednisone last night on the 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment