Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thought Bubbles: Hands of God

I have been through a very rough 6 weeks.
Immense fear: not knowing what was happening to me. Constant bouts of imbalance, gas, indigestion, irritation, agitation, anxiety, depression.
Hours being cut at work.
Thoughts of leaving a job of 35 years,
Perhaps leaving the state
Ripping my husband out of his job.

But now I came to the Lord. Asked for His gracious Hands to surround me. He did as He does now as I write this.
I sit in an allergy filled room with a mask on the face. I will soon rip up the carpet, and clean up the area.
But not knowing what was selling me down the river, well, it was terrifying.
At the worst, He was there, His hands encasing me.
We are spiritual beings, He is God, THE Spirit. ACCEPT that and become one with HIM & PEACE REIGNS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment