Friday, October 14, 2011

Different antihistamine

Started a different antihistamine on the 6th of October. The previous was generic for Zyrtec.10 mg per 24 hrs.  This is generic for Allerga 60 mg every twelve hours. Last night after the second dose I thought it was giving me an allergic reaction. Scary thoughts. But I concentrated on positive bible passages. I think fear of the unknown sometimes triggers more allergic-like reactions than what would normally occur.
Same day 7:15 pm
Amazing day. As the symptoms came on I asked God to take them, just to take them. They would disappear. My mood was amazing. No depression. At all. Combination of positive Christian based thought:
The Lord makes perfect all that concerns me. Proverbs 138:8.
(yesterday, as I picked up the new allergy OTC drug I met a woman that was running the register who had the same problem as I do: allergy triggered depression. We traded notes, and I gave her a card. The real stunning part: she had my same first name. I had wondered if I should even go into WALGREENS to purchase the allergy OTC. Some thing or some One told me to do it at that time and to share a bit of what was happening to me. There are no coincidences. Just to make sure I got the message that she was there to let me know that I do not suffer alone, I am not crazy, she had my same first name. There are no coincidences in life.)
And today I am amazed that I can sit out in the rain and endure. On only three doses of an OTC.?! Yesterday I would run out of the work area, which 
Is located outside when it was just moist and cloudy, just a little rain. Today,rain for most of the day. A Blessing.?
You bet, an encounter of the Holy kind? You judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment