Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thought Bubbles: Amy Grant

Amy Grant's song that has phrase: We pore out our miseries: God just hears a melody blasts into my morning.

Tears stream down my face.

He knows. He knows what I am going through and He cares.

One of the effects of being this allergic (allergic based depression)  is incredible emotions .  At least that is my theory.

I am very easy to tears. But He knows. He spurs me to write about it.

If I can but touch the hem of Your robe, Lord, the bare touch will enliven me. I don't know the exact passage.

I ask Him: Is this conversation just a mind game?

I await an answer as the world whirls and the songs twirl on radio waves.

He does hear. He has to: for I can claim the right as His child to stand at His throne because Christ has said I am justified through Him, Christ.



www.thesilhouetteshop.yolasite.com  for silhouette art work
www.nicktimeflyer.com    for tea party history for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment