Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Total Smoothie Recipe


I at first used the recipe that I got from Dine Alkaline.com But I wanted to customize it to suit my digestive system.
That recipe is apparently in the book they have for sale. But the general recipe is in another blog entry.
So I call it my Total Smoothies Recipe

One half medium sized cucumber,peeled and seeded
Hand full of spinach leaves,raw
One Haas avocado ,or that much in avocado meat.
Small handful of blueberries and strawberries
One scoop of Vega Whole Food powder
One tlbsp of hemp, udo's oils
About three Tlbsp of  organic sauerkraut
About 3/4cup of almond milk , unsweetened
About 1cup of filtered water
Some small ice cubes
Some liquid chlorophyll

Now blend in the magic bullet.
Oat first just started with Vega powder , but as time went on I added more to alkalize the body , heal the brain, and the sauerkraut to help good bacteria to grow in the gut. I take Sun Flora Probiotics to start the stomach digesting correctly. Along with good enzymes. For the longest time I thought enzymes were the same as probiotics , but no,  they aren't and the supplement that I was taking in the am was not enough to last through out the day.



These are my other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment