Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dr Marshall Dickholtz

I met Dr. Marshall Dickholtz at my job as he came through for a silhouette artwork. He is a chiropractor and specializes in adjustments of the upper cervical area of the spine. His site looks promising, for on it it states that he can through adjustment of this area he can help correct immunity problems. I believe that my fight with allergies, fungus and mold and food sensitivities that  I have struggled with can be helped with the adjustment of my spine. Dr. Dan did this area alone for the l6 months that I was under his direct care. When I started with Dr. Isaac he started to adjust the upper occipital and the area just below the shoulder blades and the hip area, these areas seem to speed healing as well. How sick I was! And am still healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment