Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stress of the Spring

Spring time with it's whirlwind of things to do, people visiting, bad weather, long hours at work, well sometimes it gets me down. But I am determined that I am going to stay out of the hospital this year. When I did my taxes for this past year, I realized that for 09 and 10 I was in the hospital for overnight stays. Stressful times can be managed in other ways and I am looking to probiotics and the Lord to help me get through.
Funny combination? No not really. I have an immunity problem. The flora in my gut are not what they should be. I am taking probiotics in huge amounts. Each time I take them the stress and depression ease away. Also the Spiritual side of things helps. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me.

It is the same thing each and every time this happens. Popping ears, blurry eyes, private parts burning, hemorrhoids flaring up, bad balance. and the depression comes. So I double dose on supplements, reduce the stress as much as possible, and try to disconnect. Period. For at least three days. More if possible. And increase to three times a week on the chiropractic. It is mandatory that this approach be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment