Friday, April 29, 2011

Pesticide in the House

Recovery from What?
I sprayed pesticide in my home last week (actually week of April 9th) I knew that I might get sick from it. But I had caffeine as well and a lot of meat. All of these things together ended in depression.
Here is how I have determined this fact.
I was very careful in handling the pesticide. But even wearing gloves and a face mask I could not stop the intense immersion of fumes that the interior of the home experienced.
Next, I had been eating relatively small amounts of meat. Until the night after I used the pesticide, that night I just stuffed myself.  Meat is harder to pass through the system, blocking the elimination of toxins.
Then, I had caffeine. Something that seems to trigger depression before, but not noted, not written about alone. Only as it is included in chocolate. There is another problem with chocolate covered in another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment