Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Update to testimony


I gave my testimony last night (April 4th) at the first patient appreciation dinner for Thrive chiropractic. It was the blog entry of a few days ago. The testimony I wrote in August 2010 for Dr. Dan. Of course I added updates and insights as to what was happening six months since I wrote that piece. 

I have written about the smoothie that I have been on, and hope that if anybody reads about it that they will try it, for it really does work and I have more energy, and positive energy for most of the day now. I am working on getting more hours out of the day. And more out of the hours. That is one up date. 

Another is that I have too much mold in my system and the rainy weather is no help. Dr Dan confirmed that this type of weather causes the situation to flare up. I always knew that the rainy summer months caused depression, and I thought it was lack of the sun. Could it be both? It rains each and every day here in Florida in the summer. And I work outside and end up wet, soaked at times. Clammy skin and wet feet. This could cause the depression in the summer. So I am working to clear up the mold by using oregano spray, and using tea tree oil mixed with either grape seed or olive oil rubbed on my feet. There is fungus on my skin which the tea tree oil is quick to stop. I apply the tea tree oil straight on to the skin across the breast where it is. Tea tree oil can’t be taken internally,so I use it this way. I also rub the tea tree oil on my gums to help the inflammation that is present around my teeth. Then I spit it out. I don’t know where this inflammation comes from, but it may be something in the lower intestine. Digestive problems can show up in the gums and Teresa Embrey, the woman who did the Live Microscopy on the blood in November, stated that I had a toxic lower intestine.

I, with God’s blessing, patience and perserveance will continue to track this dis-ease. And give insight here in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment