Saturday, April 23, 2011

Several notes found on my IPhone

Sulfites could case anxiety attacks.


Dextrose in anything could be causing problem after abuout 3 days
When the depression is here,no matter whAt caused it I feel less spiritual.that God is less close .
I know that this will effect what I eat.
I want a total healing, spiritual, and mental, physical.
Jan 18th 2011
The Lord makes perfect all that concerns me.
The Lord makes perfect Ed's heart.



Jelly Fish extract for good brain function
Thyroid helps form seritoin
It also Cuts cholestoral
Melidextrin is dextrose?
Was in Stevia in the Raw.
Mung beans cause estrogen? Problems
Chocolate causes estrogen Problems
Strawberries maybe causing problems
Looking into ALCAT blood testing



Christian help for paying for health bills:
http://www.reachfm.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment