Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rooibos

This is berry is good also for fighting fungus in the body. But i can only find it in tea form, not in berry form, as is required for the Smoothie from Thrive. If there is any negative response from the new herbal combination, then I don't have to bare the brunt of it at anything of importance, like being with relatives, or in a work situation. The food sensitivities that I have come out in depression and emotional instabilities, and I want to limit having to deal with them and other people as well. I tried the tea last night and it seems to be ok for me. Though I am not as coordinated in typing this morning. Sometimes that is an indication of the start of a problem. Coordination in physical actions accompanies this overall problem.



These are my other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment