Friday, April 8, 2011

I had caffeine!! ugh.

In an effort to stop driving off the road at night on the way home from late nights at work, I have been trying different things. I first tried to reintroduce diet Coke. With the aspertame it led me into depression. I tried Black Tea sweetened with Stevia late yesterday afternoon. On the way into work I noticed some weirdness with thought patterns. At work the typical speeded up alertness accompaning  caffeine started. Then the anxiety laid in, now the next day depression. Well no more caffeine anymore. period. I pulled over twice to sleep. The trip is only 24 miles. Got home at 3 am. Slept until 9 and took a day off of regular house hold "duties". Things can wait out the depression. God will perfect this as well. I have to believe this, for I was doing very well until the tea. and the caffeine.



These are my other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment