Thursday, April 14, 2011

How to handle the world and stress

My friend, Mary wrote that she was depressed. Things getting to her.
I feel that way each and every morning at stretches at a time. But here is what I told her.
I think and pray for you daily. Right now with the detox and sensitivities from the food, my thought processes are unstable at times. They are getting better. So the world situation seems too much for me to handle so I realize that the Lord will handle it for me. He will tell me what to do, when to do it and stabilize me emotionally when I feel it crushing me. That is how I have been able to take care of me, David and my mom for so long. Because God has said that He would never forsake me. He won't forsake you either. So hang in there kid. Strap yourself in its gonna be a bumpy ride

No comments:

Post a Comment