Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Testimony As of August 2010

This was originally written in August 2010 and published in YFCC's newsletter.
                                                      
                                                               My Testimony August 2010
Dr. Dan is presenting his Extreme Make Over Series again. Amazingly, he is teaching all new information.The Extreme Make Overs occur about every six months. At the last EMO ( January 2010), I was just coming off my medications. At that time, I was taking 3 antidepressants, a thyroid medication, and a cholesterol medication. Now I have been off of them for six months. Over the past 17 years, I have taken, I believe, 17 or 18 different medications. Although I always desired to rid my body of these awful drugs, I couldn't go a day not taking them without severe withdrawal symptoms. These chemicals literally kept me imprisoned and were destroying my life. Over the last 6 months, I have seen incredible changes all through chiropractic care, nutritional modifications and a cutting edge detoxification program supervised by Dr. Fernandez. We must remember tho rid the body of the internal chemicals that cause harm. Sugar is a problem for me because it increases the yeast and molds in my body.
Chiropractic care brings the spinal bones back into alignment, and as a result, the brain can send those critically needed healing messages to the body.  When I first began my care, I had no curve in my neck(the arc of life).  It is supposed to have a "C" curve in it. Because it didn't, the lack of curvature was stretching the the brain stem down into the spinal column and literally pulling the brain down into the spine. OUCH! That cut off blood and information coming from the brain to the rest of my body. Because of the interference, by body suffered greatly.
Then the doctors found that I was toxic with lead along with other metals. My drinking water had to many chemicals in it as well.  Chlorine was a big problem.  Chlorine kills even the good bacteria in the intestines.  As a result, the intestines are unable to digest food correctly.  Purchasing a water filter was my first smart step and has made a big difference.
I learned how to cook with all the right foods - the ones that detoxify and reduce inflammation. I learned that garlic, onions, and cilantro are some of the most powerful healing foods that can be consumed.  Fennel also possesses incredible healing properties,one being the ability to kill mold.  Sage, rosemary, and All Spice all contribute to the production of serotonin in the brain.  This is the amino acid that lifts depression.
No strategy to heal my body worked prior to my coming to YFCC. I was poisoning myself with sugars daily. High amounts of bread, pasta, and fruits in my diet severely elevated the inflammatory process in my body and created constant suffering and pain.  My psychiatrist told me the depression would never go away. Well, of course it would never go away if I depended on him.  He wants my money.  So do the drug companies!!  Yes, let's keep the patient ignorant of the real CAUSE of their problems.  And while we're at it, let's keep their money. too!
However, the real problem is sickness and dis-ease in the body, and my depression was a symptom of the sickness.  The causes of my sickness were interference by subluxation, inflammation, yeast, molds, acidic foods, and environmental factors such as chemicals, preservatives, and additives in various foods that polluted the body.  My brain reacted to this flood of contaminants with anxiety, depression,  and allergies. I know in others the contaminants cause ADHD and a host of other brain dis-eases.
I thank God that I have my life back.  Thanks to YFCC, Dr. Dan and his entire team, my quality of life has been restored and life is enjoyable again.  Living without drugs, pain, and a dis-eased body is more than I ever dreamed possible.  I am thankful to be alive and well, and I look forward to making the rest of my years the best of my years. Thank you for my new found freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment