Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Alkaline Smoothie from Dine Alkaline



On November 2, 2010 I had a live blood microscopy by Tereas Embry as noted in the blog entry http://mylifemyreflections.blogspot.com/search?q=Teresa+Embry Let me Let me tell you just what she did. She took a finger prick of blood and analysed it through her knowledge and computer. She has been schooled in this for many years. Of the blood that she took, one part is looked at while still wet and another part is allowed to dry on to a slide. She can see things like irregular cell sizes, parasites, mold, fungus, lactic and uric acids, hormonal problems, adrenal problems, toxic metal problems, too much protein, and some yeast and the small in testine was toxic. My chlorophyll was very low and I was acidic. She told me to start on a smoothie that would alkaline my body. And indeed it has alkalized my body. 
The smoothie recipe was very simple.
Avocado, spinach, and peeled and de-seeded cucumber where the main ingredients. For the liquid to combine it all, you would use almond milk. Some ice chips to chill it. Now I add some of the good fats for my brain health. Udo's, hemp oils are what I use mostly. I throw in some frozen strawberries and blueberries. I use a couple of scoops of the Vega whole food supplement powder, which gives me the protein that I need. I throw all this into a Magic Bullet mini blender and breakfast is prepared. Every once in awhile I have this smoothie in the afternoon or evening when 
I 've had to skip a meal during the day and want  just want a little something.
The effects have been amazing! Better brain function, less depression, in fact. I think that there are less wrinkles around my mouth and lower face and chin area. The skin is regaining collagen and youthfulness. I know that alkalizing the body has greatly added to the level of health that I am now experiencing




No comments:

Post a Comment