Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Same ol' Sypmtoms

Day before yesterday I ate three pieces of two different types of fruits, the next day blurry eyes, ear popping. Yesterday I ate non organic chicken, rice milk with carageenan, more that usual rice products-cakes, crackers, This AM anxiety. It is harder to type this morning, uncoordinated. This coordination problem occurs at times as well. It is usually found in the balance as I walk, for I stumble and I can drop things. but  in the mental coordination as well. It  can be in typing and to a small bit in the artwork that I do. All is well compensated for be going more deliberate as I walk, as I do the artwork, type. It was very frustrating when I first started to notice it.
That is the physical side of the lack of coordination but the mental side is at times the more frustrating. I thought I was getting more an more stupid because the lack of the ability to add numbers and to do simple mental tasks occurs as well.
This, to me means a brain allergy as well. There is a book called Brain Allergies Is this Your Child?by Doris Rapp, which I have just downloaded to my IPad Kindle.
Environmental factors: weather is raining.

Tracking the improvement of the immune system with the new supplements, and am finding that the  anxiety and possibly the depression and are still coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment