Friday, August 26, 2011

More foods causing Problems

I am still using the chelator DMSA. I have the research that tells me that it is probable that my allergy problems and heavy metal problems could indeed be related. Once the levels of heavy metals go down then the body has a chance to start healing itself of the allergies that are stymieing it. At least get them to the point that they bother me less. I have hopes for this as noted in previous entries.
What I have been noticing since I have been reading Brain Allergies: Is this your Child? by Doris Rapp, is that yes indeed, most symptoms listed in the book are occurring to me and are attached to food, or environmental factors. I noticed some things that initially frightened me. More foods seemed to be causing the symptoms than I had noted before. But when I contemplated this, it only made more sense. I found that rice and chicken could be added to the "allergic to" list. But this only made sense since every time I ate these foods in the past I did indeed have problems. But rice? and chicken? But I tested it and yes indeed the depression and other symptoms did reoccur when the foods were eaten several different times.

No comments:

Post a Comment